Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ann...and the pregnancy

I DON'T HAVE TO LIE ANYMORE!!!!! Gosh it has been the hardest month and a half that I have ever gone through i think. Ann told me that she was pregnant but I was NOT allowed to tell anyone!!! Thank goodness I could tell everyone at work because they don't know her....I apologize to all those that I work with cause they probably got sick of me telling them every 5 seconds!!! Now she has made the news public I can shout it from the rooftops..... I do apoligize to Mrs. Fowler for lying to her face. It was very awkward for me.

So YES my sister is having a baby...my first blood related niece or nephew and I am VERY excited!!! I am also excited that I will be able to see her when she is pregnant as Catherine and I are flying to Victoria in May.

No comments: