On the long weekend in July we celebrated Paige and Koby's 3rd Birthday!!! They had Davis as their guest.
In attendance also were Gannie and B-pa, Nannie and Papa, Seesaw (Catherine) and a couple of my friends from work. We had a really good time. Gannie brought a really cool cake in the Cars Movie theme. They loved the car on top but its too bad there wasn't 2 of them. They are getting better at sharing though so it didn't go over too badly. Plus they both got some cars and trucks for presents so there was lots of new stuff to go around.We bought a new play structure for the kids for their birthday and they have been showing us daily how they have developed their skills on the swings. They like for you to sit right near them while they are swinging so they can "get you." It is rather funny but can be tiring sitting there hour after hour. They don't like for you to leave.



On the kids actual birthday (July 3rd) we had a visit from someone that they hadn't seen in over a year.....AUNT ANN!!!! They were thrilled as was she. After a brief moment of shyness they were climbing on Aunt Ann like she was a junglegym!! They adore her. They got to spend the afternoon with her and showed her how well
they can fly on their swings. The next night we all went into Gannie's for supper and a get together with some friends that we had not seen in a long time. It was a good evening. The next day Koby and I went for a drive with Aunt Ann and Uncle Scottie into Brighton. Ann couldn't believe how much the little town had grown. Paigey stayed home because we needed to take a nap. A long week was catching up with her. That night we again went into Gannie's for supper and had a baby shower for Ann. We all had a good time. The next morning it was goodbyes to Aunt Ann on the phone as she was heading back to Ottawa and flying out Sunday morning.
I am going to be enrolling Paige in Ballet with Mrs. Brown this September. I am hoping that she will not be too shy to dance. I had bought a little ballet outfit
at Giant Tiger months ago and the other day I decided to try it and her and get her used to wearing stuff like that. She is going to be a natural. As soon as I put it on her I got some great shots. She danced all over the garage and out by the fence. Koby thought her outfit was pretty cool too.
Yesterday we took the kids to Wicklow Beach in Lakeport. They had a really good time throwing rocks in the water. They are not too keen on swimming but Barry did take them in with him a little. We spent a couple hours there, had lunch on the beach and then headed home.

I have been really enjoying my camera and have gotten some really good shots of the kids if I do say so myself.
Koby is really hard to get pictures of because he thinks its a game and he hides on me..or he turns just as I click the picture (my camera is slow) so most of the good shots are of Paige. I keep telling Koby that I will get him someday. When I get my new camera this won't be an issue...lol.


As the summer progresses I look forward to more adventures with the family but even if we don't go anywhere as long as we are together that is all that matters to me. I love spending time with them, even if it is at home. They fascinate me just watching them do everyday things.
No comments:
Post a Comment