So I turned 29 yesterday.....not very impressed about it. I know that I am not 30 yet and that should give me some solice but it does not. I am the age that everyone doesn't want to go past. So someone asks "how old are you?" and I say "29" and they are thinking, 'is she really 29 or is she older and just doesn't want to admit it?'........argh!!! Not fun.....364 days and not counting till I am 30....
Koby is now potty trained!! He has been basically trained for awhile but we had an issue with him going on the potty when he was wearing clothes but we are over that now. We haven't had much experience taking him out in public so I don't know how he will react to the bathrooms in a store or anything but he totally does everything at home. He is still wearing a pull-up to bed because most nights he still goes to the bathroom but we will work on that. Once we are into the New Year and the stores aren't as crazy I will make it my mission to take him out often to get him used to everything.
Paige of course is interested in the concept but can't slow down long enough to do anything about it.....that girls batteries never wear out!!!!
Christmas is upon us and I am totally ready for it. This year will be fun with the kids.
Anyway here's wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas holiday and have an even better new year. 2007 will be great I bet.
No comments:
Post a Comment