Thursday, November 11, 2010

OMG I forgot this blog even existed. Its been 2 years since I have posted on it. I don't know if it is going to be something I will keep using but we shall see. Ok so whats been happening the last 2 years.

Ok... so we decided to add another child to our family. We started trying in Jan 2008 and unlike last time it took me 9 mths to get pregnant. A whole pregnancy worth of time. I went to the doc in Oct of '08 because my cycle had been basically non-existent for a year and I was concerned that I was not going to be able to have another baby. Low and behold a week after this appt I discover that I am pregnant!!! Weird. We decided that we definitely want to know the gender of the baby even though right from the start I just knew it was a girl. Our 20 week ultrasound comes and little baby won't cooperate. She has her legs closed tightly and there is no way she is showing us the goods! Damn :(

I decide right there and then that I am going to book a 3D ultrasound (I probably would have anyways). I book it for 30 weeks because they say that before that its not as cool an experience. So 10 weeks to wait. OMG they were LOOOONNNG! I am a planner and I NEED to know these things. The waiting KILLED me!

Finally the day of the ultrasound arrives and right away the tech says "Its a Girl!" I looked at Barry and said "I told you!" Everyone thought it was a boy. I was the only one that said girl. And of course I was right...as usual lol.

So the planning and the buying began ....though secretly I had already bought some girl things...ha ha.

No comments: