Wednesday, July 05, 2006

2nd Birthday!!

Well my babies turned the big #2 on July 3rd!!!! I can't believe that time has passed so quickly....I remember just hoping for them to be 3 months so that Paige would not be colicky anymore!! and now 2!!!! Goodness.
We had their b-day party on the 2nd (Sunday) and it went really well. It was a beautiful day...a little windy but perfect nonetheless. We just had a small party inviting only immediate family and a couple close friends. It was nice. All of the kids got in the pool. Grannie and Nannie also got in fully clothed!! What they won't do for their cute grandchildren. They got lots of nice gifts...toys and swimming stuff and some more summer clothes. Aunt Ann sent some money and Catherine and I went shopping after the party and bought some really adorable fall clothes for them. I have to really start buying their fall wardrobe though they will still fit in their clothes from last year for awhile yet.
Later that night we measured Paige and Koby and both have grown again. Koby is now 34 1/2 inches tall....growing a full 1 1/2 inches since the end of May and Paigey grew 1 inch and is now 32 inches tall. I need to get them weighed. I will try and do that soon.
Anyway that is all for now....the day was wonderful but i hope the next one comes to us slowly cause I don't want my babies getting any older on me yet.

No comments: