Hmmmm what has been going on since I last wrote? Well considering before I started this post I didn't look to see when I last wrote I really don't know whats happened. I could very well be repeating things but I am sure you will want to hear it all again anyways since it is so very interesting....
So Paige has now lost her first tooth. It was sometime at the end of January. I was a bad Mom and didn't write down the exact date. For shame! She has another loose tooth which should be falling out anyday. I will make sure I record that date.
She tells me that she is never spending the money that she got. She is going to keep it forever. Whatever... I've already borrowed it and I have to pay her back. lol.
Paige is doing awesome at school. It still shocks me at how well she reads. Did I read that well in grade 1? I think they are starting younger these days. Sometimes I am fairly shocked at the work they are doing. They even had to do public speaking! And some of the kids in their class memorized a 3 min speech! They are 6! Holy crackers!
Koby is struggling with school. He is not behaving in class. It is a daily struggle. At this point I am at a loss as to what to do. I don't think he is interested at all in what he is doing and therefore he fights it. I don't think its that he can't do it. Though his writing is not as strong as it should be. We will continue to work on it at home and perhaps that will give him the confidence to do better. He is too much like his father. When he doesn't want to do something he just doesn't. Sigh.
Brianna is learning more and more. She isn't saying too many words yet (though she can, she just chooses not to) but she understands EVERYTHING! She is a smartie pants. She now has 12 teeth. Her canines have yet to make an appearance but we have all 4 of her 1st year molars.
She LOVES frozen peas. I think she has an addiction actually. Its the first thing she asks for in the morning and she probably asks me for more another 5 times during the day.
As for me, I am contemplating going back to work. I actually applied for a job as a pharm tech. I doubt I will hear back because they want at least 1 years experience but what they don't know is if they don't contact me they are missing out on a kick ass employee. lol. Its the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment