So since the summer let's see. Paige started ballet in September and ended it the end of October. She didn't like it. She is shy and just wasn't ready, though she looked darn cute in her outfit. :( Maybe we will try in the fall. One thing she really didn't like about ballet was the fact that I had to do her hair for it. She was not overly impressed. I told her she needs to get used to these things. I would really like to put her in gymnastics as it is less structured but the registration times are always scheduled at times that it is impossible for me to
get too....we'll see. Maybe I will have to send someone else to do it for me. Any takers?!!!
Koby hasn't changed all that much although his hair is starting to get darker as we knew it would (sniff sniff)... he is quite the funny little man (and I say man because he thinks he is). He tells us very serious stories and has the hands flying about. He is excited to be starting school soon and talks about that quite often. He still loves his "jammies" and wants to wear nothing but. I have
told him that when he goes to school he cannot wear jammies. That all the other kids will be dressed. He says that clothes make him itchy ...he is too funny. He still loves his cars/trucks/trains/helicopters/tractors and plays with nothing but. Paige plays right along with him as she is still NOT my little girly girl. Its sad when you have to buy your daughter cars and trucks for Christmas because that is what she wants ..he he.
We decided in the fall that we would get a new puppy so when I saw an add in mid November we decided to go look. What we saw we fell in love with right away. We went and looked at beautiful yellow lab puppies that were born on November 7th. They were only a week old. We weren't going to take the kids with us but then decided that it would be neat for them to be able to be part of the process of picking the puppy from the litter.
Since we were the first customers we got our choice of all 8. We decided on the smallest of the females which was also the lightest in colour. She is sooo cute. We had to wait until December 22nd to bring her home. The couple we got her from were very good and sent us pics on a regular basis. By the end of November we had decided to call her Bella so I let them know and they started calling her that so she would get used to it. She was a wonderful Christmas present for the kids.
Halloween was fun. Koby dressed up as a red dragon (though he wouldn't wear the hood part...he said he didn't want to scare people) and Paige was a cute and beautiful little pink butterfly.
I bought Paige's costume first and then when I saw the dragon at another store I knew they would be happy because they could both fly. Having one able to fly and the other not would have been disasterous. ;) We went on the usual tour of Barry's parents house and then into my Mom and Dad's and then trick or treated around there. This year we took a bit of a different route of the streets farther west of them and I think we will do that again next year! SCORE!!!
I bought Paige's costume first and then when I saw the dragon at another store I knew they would be happy because they could both fly. Having one able to fly and the other not would have been disasterous. ;) We went on the usual tour of Barry's parents house and then into my Mom and Dad's and then trick or treated around there. This year we took a bit of a different route of the streets farther west of them and I think we will do that again next year! SCORE!!!We decided in the fall that we would get a new puppy so when I saw an add in mid November we decided to go look. What we saw we fell in love with right away. We went and looked at beautiful yellow lab puppies that were born on November 7th. They were only a week old. We weren't going to take the kids with us but then decided that it would be neat for them to be able to be part of the process of picking the puppy from the litter.
No comments:
Post a Comment