Friday, October 27, 2006

Finally an update!!

So I haven't written in a long time.....hmmm what to tell you all.......my job still sucks...in fact more than ever!! I really hate it and hope that i can quit someday soon. We are going to become a superstore though so I may try to move to another spot and perhaps help with the renovations. I don't know...the only problem is it seems once you work at the front end of that store you are never allowed to leave.

On a better note..Paige and Koby are doing wonderfully of course..they are mine aren't they?!!!! What more can you expect!!!! We are looking forward to Halloween. Paige is going to be a purple unicorn and Koby will be a giraffe. I will include a pic after the big event.

Koby got his hair cut for the first time today ....well the first time professionally. I had been cutting up until now. He did really good..no crying. He is our little man!! He got a certificate and everything which is now hanging on the fridge.

The kids are talking wonderfully. They learn more and more words everyday. Koby's fav right now is "alright." That is his answer to everything. He likes to help with everything. Sometimes it is good, sometimes not.
He is peeing in the potty on a pretty regular basis through the day through sometime he likes to pee in the back of his trucks. He still loves his cars and never goes far from his "Gannie car"....one that looks like Mom's.

Paige is nuts!! That is the only way to describe her. She is very animated, very dramatic, and a shy little thing when she feels like it. She has her favourite people and then there are ones that she wants nothing to do with. We haven't quite figured out the pattern.
She is a little spitfire and nothing gets past her. She is funny and likes to tickle. She will tell you that she is gorgeous and she may even tell you that you are too. She says that things are "so cute."
She too likes her cars and her "people." They are great kids and other than fighting with each other never give us much of a problem. We are very lucky.

Well that is all for now. I will add more soon I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paigey Poodle is just like her mommy in nearly every way. She just hasn't learned to curse or drink beer. But she walks like she has...